This week’s update
A couple of short updates:
- Are the following aviation companies really existing: Pete Ground Services, Lewis Cooper Aviation, Easy Jet Integrated Services, Ideal Aviation Support Services, AirFirst Nigeria, Mainstream Aviation Services, Omni Air, Iolair Nigeria, Skyrouting Aviation Services, Sublime Aviation and eliteJets?
- An interesting cable with information on the original financing of Arik Air via Wikileaks.
- Air Nigeria has been suspended from IATA Clearing House.
- Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways and Etihad grow in sub-Saharan Africa, while European carriers make changes within their African networks.
- Last week’s report on the Dana Air crash has been critically received by the media and aviation experts.