New International Flights To Nigeria
Delta Air Lines
A three weekly service from New York JFK to Abuja will substitute the current B757 service via Dakar this summer (31 June 2010 – 31 August 2010). Flight will be operated with a B767.
- DL036 JFK1605 – ABV 767 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- DL037 ABV1055 – JFK (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
The Atlanta-Lagos service will be reduced from the earlier announced seven to six weekly flights with a B777.
EgyptAir will increase its flights from Cairo to Abuja from two to four weekly according to its summer schedule. New flights on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
MEA – Middle East Airlines – Air Liban
MEA will operate the following routes this summer:
- Mondays: Beirut — Lagos — Abidjan v.v.
- Tuesdays: Beirut — Kano — Abidjan v.v.
- Wednesdays: Beirut — Lagos — Accra v.v.
- Fridays: Beirut — Lagos — Abidjan v.v.