This Week’s Update
A few short updates:
- Overland Airways accepted a third ATR 42-300 (5N-BND) this week.
- NAHCON contracted Alwafeer Air to carry Hajj pilgrims from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia (presumably for Meridian Airlines).
- An Aero B735 suffered an incident at Lagos Airport on 24 October 2010, as mist developed in the cabin prior landing.
- Air Nigeria published its new schedules, including the new service to Kano that starts next week. The airline is desperately in need of a new website though.
- Click here to see the future website of FirstNation Airways featuring its logo. The airline is recruiting flight crew and mechanics for A320 and B763ER aircraft.